Language Focus Unit 3 Lớp 12 Trang 38
UNIT 3: WAYS OF SOCIALISING
LANGUAGE FOCUS (TRỌNG TÂM NGÔN NGỮ)
* Pronunciation: Stress in two-syllable words
* Grammar: Reported Speech
Exercise 1. Tuần rồi bạn gặp Thuần, người bạn mà bạn không gặp đã lâu. Hãy kể những gì bạn ấy nói với bạn cho một bạn khác nghe. Dùng câu tường thuật.
Đáp án gợi ý.
2. Thuan said he worked for a big company.
3. Thuan said he was their marketing manager.
4. Thuan said the company had opened an office in Ho Chi Minh City.
5. Thuan said it had been very successful.
6. Thuan said he had been chosen to run an office in District 5.
7. Thuan asked me how long I had been learning English.
8. Thuan said he didn’t have much time to enjoy himself.
9. Thuan hoped 1 would come and visit him in Ho Chi Minh City.
10. Thuan hoped he would be successful in Ho Chi Minh City.
Exercise 2. Lan rất giận Tùng. Tuan Cố gắng dàn hòa hai bạn và nói với Lan hộ Tùng. Hãv đọc bài đối thoại và điền vào cho trống.
Đáp án gợi ý.
2. was upset
3. was not interested
4. had promised to go to the cinema
5. hadn’t turned up
6. didn't want to see you
7. there was a telephone in the restaurant
8. didn't believe you had tried
9. she would talk to you later
10. she had to go otherwise she would be late for school.
Tham khảo đáp án đầy đủ tại đây: Ways Of Socialising (Cách Thức Giao Tiếp Xã Hội)