Language Focus Unit 5 Lớp 11 Trang 63
UNIT 5: ILLITERACY
LANGUAGE FOCUS (TRỌNG TÂM NGÔN NGỮ)
Exercise 1. Viết lại câu với các động từ V + to-infìnitỉve.
1. They promised to come back again.
2. The lifeguard advised US not to swim too far from the shore.
3. John asked Peter to close the window.
4. The teacher encouraged Eric to join the football team.
5. John promised to give it to him the next day.
6. My mum wanted Lan to become a doctor.
7. My sister reminded me to lock the door before going to school.
8. His boss advised him to go home and rest for a while.
Exercise 2. Đồi các câu sau đáy ra dạng tường thuật, dùng dạng đủng của động từ trong ngoặc.
ĐÁP ÁN GỢI Ý
“You should not drink too much beer.”
He advised me not to drink too much beer.
“Come and see me whenever you want.”
She invited me to come and see her whenever I wanted.
“Please don’t smoke in my car.”
John wanted me not to smoke in his car.
“Sue, give me your phone number.”
He told Sue to give him her phone number.
He reminded me to give the book back to Joe.
He promised not to do it again.
He agreed to wait for me.
John asked her to lend him some money.
Xem lại toàn bộ bài giải tại đây: Iilliteracy (Nạn Mù Chữ)