Language Focus Unit 6 Lớp 10 Trang 71
UNIT 6: AN EXCURSION
LANGUAGE FOCUS (TRỌNG TÂM NGÔN NGỮ)
• Grammar and Vocabulary
Exercise 1. Chọn dạng động từ đúng trong ngoặc.
1. are you doing
3. Are you going
4. am going to be
5. is going to
Exercise 2. Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở thì hiện tại tiếp diễn hay Be going to.
1. Fare going to
2. are having
3. is going to catch
4. are you putting
5. is not going to give
Exercise 3. Hoàn thành nhũng lời trao đổi sau, dùng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn hay Be going to.
1. There's a football match on TV this afternoon. Are you going to see it?
- No, I’m busy. I’m going to do my homework.
2. Can you come next weekend?
- Sorry, we'd love to, but we are attending Lan's birthday party.
3. I hear Tim has won a lot of money. What is he going to do with the money ?
- He says he’s going to buy a new bicycle.
4. Should I leave the umbrella at home?
- It’s cloudy and windy. It’s going to rain. Take it along.
5. Do you think the windows are so dirty?
- Oh, yes. I’m going to clean them later.
Tham khảo đáp án đầy đủ tại đây: An Excursion (Một Chuyến Du Ngoạn)