Listening Unit 9 Lớp 11 Trang 105
UNIT 9: THE POST OFFICE
Before you listen
Theo cặp, hỏi và trả lời các câu hỏi.
1. Nhà em có điện thoại không? số điện thoại là bao nhiêu?
2. Trong gia đình em có ai sử dụng điện thoại di động không? Nó hiệu gì?
3. Em nghĩ gì về điều tiện lợi và bất lợi của điện thoại di động?
GỢI Ý CHO CÂU HỎI 3
Ví dụ như: When you have a mobile phone, you can contact other people easily. You can be reached at almost anytime anywhere. You never miss any important information. When you go on business you always feel close to your family... On the other hand, because you can be reached at almost anytime anywhere you don’t have much privacy. Sometimes, it’s irritating to get a call when you are sleeping or in a meeting, v.v While you listen
Task 1. Nghe và chọn đáp án thích hợp nhắt (A, B, C hay D).
1.B 2.D 3. C 4. D 5. C
Over the past few years, Vietnam has quickly developed its telephone system.
Vietnam ranks second only to China for growth in telephone numbers. It is among the 30 countries in the world that have more than two million telephones.
In the early 1990s, there were only 140,000 telephones across Vietnam. At present, we have more than six million subscribers.
In 1996, Vietnam began upgrading its fixed telephone networks and changing numbers from six to seven digits in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City as well as five to six digits in other provinces.
Five years later the mobile phone system was upgraded to meet the growth in customer demand. Since 2000, Vietnam has reduced the price of several services, especially in the monthly fees for fixed and mobile telephones.
In the future, more attention will be paid to the rural areas. At present, 93 percent of communes across Vietnam have telephone services. A network of 6,014 communal post offices have been set up across the country.
Task 2. Nghe lại để trả lời các câu hỏi.
1. China has the best growth in telephone numbers.
2. In the early 1990s, there were only 140,000 telephones I Vietnam.
3. In 1996, the fixed telephone numbers were changed from six to seven digits in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City as well as five to six digits in other provinces.
4. In 2001.
5. There are 6,014 communal post offices in Vietnam.
After you listen
Theo nhỏm, lần lượt kể lại các thông tin chính trong bài nghe.
Tham khảo đáp án các phần sau: